- Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, videos, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
bythe following link.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site
isprotected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Notwithstanding the foregoing you may use the BlurbSurfer.com name or logo on your page or elsewhere in writing or on the internet for the following purpose:
1) To direct people and/or traffic to the Site or a user’s videos on the Site by utilizing the following or similar terms – Go to BlurbSurfer.com to see more AND/OR Find us on BlurbSurfer.com
- This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access videos and other third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via "inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a "Linked Site”).
Providerhas no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linkedSite. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linkedSite.
- All content, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a "
linkedSite”) are provided to you "AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a
linkedSite. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linkedSite, or your reliance on any video, product, or service obtained from a linkedSite. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linkedSite. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- The information, software, products, videos
anddescriptions of services published on the Site or a linkedSite may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provideris under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Providermay change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Providermay make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- You agree that Provider, Its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a lined Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure.
Providercannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
- It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your
user nameand password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user nameand password or any other breaches of security. Providerwill not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- By signing up for a BlurbSurfer account or subscription, whether or not videos are posted or the account is used, you expressly authorize BlurbSurfer to send you emails regarding relevant information, updates and for other communications at the discretion of BlurbSurfer. Terminating your account or subscription with BlurbSurfer will terminate email communications with our Site, except, on occasion a confirmatory email(s) regarding the cancellation of subscriber’s account.
- BlurbSurfer.comand the Services on the Site are not intended for users under the age of 18. To register for any Services offered on BlurbSurfer.com, including
havean account or a subscription, you must be 18 years of age or older. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you may only use BlurbSurfer.com in conjunction with your parents or guardians and only with their express permission. BlurbSurfer.com does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 should not be on this Site without parental or guardian permission. Children under the age of 18 should not send any information about themselves to BlurbSurfer.com.
- BlurbSurfer may make certain services available to users that register and facilitate such users' ability to post content, including videos, text, images, photographs, graphics, comments, reviews, bulletin-board postings, and other user-created and posted materials ("User Content”), to public areas or private portions of BlurbSurfer.com and by links to third party
(a) is obscene, indecent, lewd, or profane, including any User Content that is violent, pornographic, sexually explicit, obscene, offensive, indecent, or that otherwise contains nudity or sexual material, or depictions of violent or sexual acts;
(b) is abusive, harassing, hateful, threatening, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable, including User Content used to harass, threaten, or stalk a person;
(c) is unlawful or that could facilitate the violation of any applicable law, regulation, or governmental policy;
(d) is discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
(e) is libelous, defamatory, knowingly false, or misrepresentative.
BlurbSurfer reserves the right to block or terminate membership or access to any user who violates this policy.
- Third Party Linkage. BlurbSurfer.com may link to third-party sites and third-party sites may link to BlurbSurfer.com. You acknowledge that BlurbSurfer has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of third party sites linked to and from BlurbSurfer.com and is not responsible for the content or actions of these other sites, including any third party sites that may display BlurbSurfer's logo or branding. Your linking through BlurbSurfer.com to any site is at your own risk. You expressly agree when using BlurbSurfer that you will be directed to "third" party sites and may be subjected to
third partymarketing, promotional items, menus and other content NOT controlled by BlurbSurfer. All Users enter third party sites at their own risk.
- All videos posted need to be 20 minutes or less in duration. Any video that does not comply with this restriction may be removed at the sole discretion of BlurbSurfer and the user or uploader shall not be entitled to a refund for any reason.
- Fees – Upon registering an account with BlurbSurfer and submitting a valid credit card, all users may upload their first video, in the first month of signing up, for free. After the first free month and the free first video, BlurbSurfer charges a monthly membership fee of $5.99, which price is for one video and which shall be payable monthly through Authorize.net. This will be set up as a monthly reoccurring fee unless you cancel your automatic payment which you can do at any time. Users can also pay a
six monthfee per video at $23.94 which is $3.99 per month. No refunds will be made for withdrawals of membership during the month paid. Members can choose any payment plan for any video or different plans for different videos.
- Authorized users can control their videos and may upload or un-list their video(s) at any time upload or posted by authorized users will remain on the BlurbSurfer server for six months. If an authorized used still has time and/or money remaining on their account they may repost the un-listed video at no additional charge without having to re-upload.
- Please visit the frequently asked questions section of Blurbsurfer.com for more information and before contacting BlurbSurfer. You may contact BlurbSurfer through the ”Contact Us” section of the website or by calling 1-844-258-7278. All messages will be responded to by BlurbSurfer.com staff within 3 working days. You may also email us at email@example.com. We only have the capacity to respond to messages and questions posed in the English language at this time.
- Your use of the Provider Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of Minnesota,
UnitedStates of America and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles.